We follow the Privacy Act 2020 guidelines and are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
What personal information do we collect?
- Registering with us – If you register with us via our website, we ask that you complete an online form which asks for information about you, such as your name, contact details and resume. We use this data to provide you with information regarding any job opportunities relevant to you
- Subscribing to Email Newsletters – If you decide to subscribe to our regular email newsletters, we will collect basic information about you such as your name and contact details.
How we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for a number of reasons, namely:
- To communicate with you in relation to any matter relevant to our business such as new jobs and the services we provide
- To provide you with information from third parties that we think would be of interest to you
- To provide information to employers who have suitable vacancies you have been contacted by us about.
Who has access to your personal information?
We will never sell your personal information.
Employees: Our employees have access to your personal information in order to carry out their job. They are subject to obligations of confidentiality
Clients: We will disclose your information to our clients regarding employment opportunities. And have them agree to keep this information confidential between us and them
Agents & subcontractors: We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
You have rights of access to and correction of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. If you wish to update your information, please contact us via our contact page.
How we protect your Personal Information?
We have put in place various security measures to protect your information.